There are two ways you can get your artwork : either post to 20 Howard Street, or Cycle Training Wales (details on the blog, http://papergirlcardiff.blogspot.com/), or drop off your work to the reception at UWIC Howard Gardens, or CTW, or The Printhaus, 70A Llandaff Road, Canton. Make sure you check when these drop off points are open, further details on their websites.
Illustrators Wales aims to promote and support the work of Welsh Illustrators.
If you're looking to work with an illustrator please read through our blog or contact us to see how we can help.
- RT @BenIllustrator: Don't forget 'The Great British Tom Hovey' starts this week, where people try and make cakes to look like @twistedloaf'… 1 month ago
- We're all for saving the #bees! Illustrators create a buzz in this latest London exhibition: designweek.co.uk/whats-on/illus… 1 month ago
- RT @_SarahClifford_: Recently illustrated the film #Waterworld for issue 54 of @LWLies such a fun project, thank you to @TimbaSmits http://… 1 month ago
- RT @duffyc: I made a #tattoo-style artprint of a Charlie Brooker/Sartre quote. BUY IT you lovely things carolineduffy.co.uk/buy-stuff/ http://t.co/… 1 month ago
- @olderThanevil @malarkyarts thanks Dean 1 month ago
LegalitiesAll images & artwork on this site are copyright of their respective owners. Do not reproduce, copy, or distribute work without the artists' permission.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.