There are two ways you can get your artwork : either post to 20 Howard Street, or Cycle Training Wales (details on the blog, http://papergirlcardiff.blogspot.com/), or drop off your work to the reception at UWIC Howard Gardens, or CTW, or The Printhaus, 70A Llandaff Road, Canton. Make sure you check when these drop off points are open, further details on their websites.
Illustrators Wales aims to promote and support the work of Welsh Illustrators.
If you're looking to work with an illustrator please read through our blog or contact us to see how we can help.
- RT @LeeJohnPhillips: Come join me at Oriel Q and #draw and #paint #Narberth in a day. All ages and abilities. See you on the street! http:/… 2 days ago
- RT @AandImagazine: 9 great ways to draw figures with confidence bit.ly/1plEwHb #art #lifedrawing http://t.co/6b6MMFNItD 2 days ago
- RT @graffeg_books: See Dylan's life in #GreenwichVillage with @PeterThabitjone @92y @CherryLnTheatre @LitWales @Sarie8 http://t.co/5L4JKdyT… 2 days ago
- "@theshogallery: Stunning new collection by @illustrator_eye now on display! #birds #print #roath http://t.co/c1czqvrVND" 2 weeks ago
- RT @QuentinBlakeHQ: Have a happy, and artistic, Easter! http://t.co/oQQm7bPL7N 3 weeks ago
LegalitiesAll images & artwork on this site are copyright of their respective owners. Do not reproduce, copy, or distribute work without the artists' permission.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.